The Sony SpectraLayers Pro Advanced Audio Spectrum Editor is an audio editing platform that features unprecedented sound shaping capabilities combined with a standout workflow. With this editing software, you can explore audio data on a multidimensional spectral display that reveals time and frequency events in brilliant detail.
You can even reach into and operate directly on spectra using a wide variety of smart editing tools. Audio files can be unmixed into discrete component layers and then processed in isolation, performing time and pitch changes, signal and effects processing with VST plug-ins, ultra-precise error and artifact removal, re-channelization, noise reduction, and much more.
The SpectraLayers Pro software is an essential tool for audio mastering engineers, sound designers, audio-for-video producers, archivists, and professionals who require detailed audio analysis tools. The editor is compatible with both Mac and Windows based systems.
- Divide audio files into discrete, user-defined layers that can be processed independently and re-integrated to achieve perfect master files
- Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact
- Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers
- Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio file
- Employ SpectraLayers Pro in audio mastering, sound design, analysis, and forensics tasks
- All tools are modifiable using a wide range of user-definable sensitivities and tolerances
Extract audio into independent layers using intelligent, programmable tools:
Area - select any audio for transfer from directly within the spectrum graph
Frequency - track frequencies and transfer them directly to selected layers
Harmonics - seek and select harmonics in user-defined amounts and orders
- Operate directly on waveform spectra to perform precise, creative edits with tools like Amplify, Clone, and Erase
- Use the Frequency and Noise tools to create sound directly in the SpectraLayers Pro interface
Fidelity / Flexibility
- 32-bit 96kHz capable
- Provides seamless file transfer to Sound Forge Pro and other audio editing programs