The DN-500AV A/V 7.1 Surround Pre-Amplifier by Denon offers a one-stop solution for routing professional-level AV installations. It can connect a wide variety of audio and video inputs to a balanced 7.1 set of XLRs and an HDMI output.
The front panel is easy to navigate, featuring HDMI, USB, and composite audio/video inputs for quick connections. The rear panel features a wealth of audio and video connection options, both digital and analog. Music and pictures can be accessed from network appliances via DLNA streaming devices.
The DN-500AV is compliant with HDMI version 1.4a which features 4K and 3D video pass-through and is ready to handle the latest audio technologies and surround sound formats. Dolby Pro Logic IIz, Dolby True HD, and DTS HD Master Audio are all supported, as well as HDMI's ARC feature, ideal for smaller applications.
Ethernet offers connection to a network server or an IP-based remote control system. Additionally, the DN-500AV can be controlled via RS-232c, the included remote, or an iOS device utilizing the free Denon control app.
With a bright VFD display, the DN-500AV is easy-to-use and features convenient access to Zone Control, Source Select, and Quick Select buttons.
- Denon - DN-500AV A/V Surround Pre-Amplifier
- HDMI version 1.4a
- 6 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- 2 assignable component video inputs and 1 component video output
- Direct play for portable audio devices and flash drives via USB port
- XLR analog input pair
- 7.1ch XLR outputs
- Zone 2 output
- Streams audio / photos over network connection (PC, NAS) via DLNA 1.5
- Supports WMA, MP3, WAV, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, JPEG files
- Bright VFD display with English and Spanish modes
- Front-panel key lock feature
- HP output
- RS-232c serial / IP controllable
- Included RC-1156 remote control
- Controllable via Denon CE's iDevice remote app
- 4RU removable rackmount kit included