The Panasonic BY-HPE11KTA Coaxial - LAN Converter with PoE Function is capable of performing long distance, high-speed digital data transmission on the existing coaxial cable with low setup costs. With the built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) function, BY-HPE11KTA is able to supply power to Panasonic network cameras, which eliminates the need for installing power outlets for the cameras.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) ready
- The Coaxial - LAN converter is compliant with PoE standards (IEEE 802.3af) and contains a power-supplying device. PoE can be used to supply power to Panasonic network cameras, which eliminates the need for installing power outlets for the cameras.
- Use over long distances
- For Panasonic network cameras, the Coaxial - LAN converter can be used for distances of up to 1,640.42' (500 m) for PoE connections and 6,561.68' (2,000 m) for non-PoE connections (When used with the RG-6/U coaxial cable). For other cameras, the connection distance is 984.25' (300 m).
- High-speed transmission
- The Coaxial - LAN converter is capable of transmission speeds of 35 Mbps or over for TCP and 45 Mbps or over for UDP connections (When used with the RG-6/U coaxial cable and for distances less than 6,561.68' (2,000 m)). 1
- No setup required
- Connections can be established by simply connecting the coaxial cable to the coaxial - LAN converter