This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 6038.56 Underwater Housing for Sony HDR-CX760V / PJ710V / PJ760V Camcorder from Ikelite is a waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the water's surface with your Sony HDR-CX760V, PJ710V, or PJ760V camcorder. It has a depth rating of 200' (60 m).
The housing provides access to all essential camcorder functions via mechanical controls. The case is constructed from durable polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the O-ring seals. Housing buoyancy is neutral in freshwater.
You can attach optional 67mm macro lenses, as well as the Raynox DCR-730, DCR-731, and HDS-680 wide-angle lenses, to the housing's flat glass lens port. Macro lenses will enable extreme close-up shots, while wide-angle lenses increase your angle of coverage, allowing you to get close to your subject while fitting more in the frame. Both types of lenses cut down on distortion caused by the water, thus improving image quality. The housing is equipped with a glass optical viewfinder.
To restore colors that get absorbed underwater, you can use external color correction filters. The 6441.41 UR/Pro tropical blue water filter is included, while the 6441.81 green water filter is optional.
Included with the housing is an aluminum tray with handles, which mounts onto 3/8"-16 studs with 1.75" (4.4 cm) spacing.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at depths up to 200' (60 m)
- All essential camcorder functions are accessible via mechanical controls: Power on/off, Record start/stop, Auto white balance, Manual white balance, Zoom, Mode button, Snapshot. Custom white balance requires a reasonable amount of available light and is typically usable up to approximately 50' (15.2 m) underwater
- Crafted from durable polycarbonate, which is clear to enable you to monitor the O-ring seals. Housing buoyancy is neutral in freshwater
- Lens Port
- Attach optional 67mm macro lenses, as well as the Raynox DCR-730, DCR-731, and HDS-680 wide-angle lenses, to the housing's flat glass lens port. Macro lenses enable extreme close-up shots, while wide-angle lenses increase angle of coverage, letting you get close to your subject while fitting more in-frame. Both types of lenses minimize distortion caused by the water, thus improving image quality
- A glass optical viewfinder is located on the housing
- Color Correction Filters
- Replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost due to absorption underwater. The 6441.41 UR/Pro tropical blue water filter is included, while the 6441.81 green water filter is optional
- Image Reversing Circuitry
- The circuitry flips the image in the camcorder's monitor so that its reflection in the mirror appears correct left-to-right
- Other Lighting Options
- The PRO-2800 LED video light produces a high output of 2800 lumens with a natural, daylight balanced color temperature. A 100° angle of coverage works well with wide-angle lenses. The light also doubles as an effective focus light for macro photography
- The included aluminum tray and handles feature comfortable angled grips and provide balance and smooth handling underwater