The Anti-Theft Case with Built-In Stand for iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Generation from CTA Digital gives you peace of mind when using your iPad in school, the office or especially out in public. This interesting device allows you to secure your iPad to any immovable object preventing anyone from stealing it. It comes with a durable ABS case that is foam padded for even more iPad protection. The case also has a convenient built-in stand that is adjustable to any of eight positions for ease of viewing or typing. It also works in either portrait or landscape format.
The included cable is made from a galvanized steel core and contains a PVC coating with a touch fastened strap for cable management. The lock head is a zinc alloy with nickel plated head. The combination of these items gives you total protection as well as flexibility of use when outside.
Using the system is easy. Your iPad fits in the case and locks together to the long 78" cable that can be secured around a column, fence or table leg. You now have the freedom to get up, walk around and leave your iPad knowing it will be there when you get back. When you're ready to leave, just unlock the cable with the included key, and you're ready to move on to your next destination where the whole process can be repeated.
- Compatible with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Generation iPads
- Built-in stand with eight different viewing levels; easily set up for landscape, keyboard or portrait layout
- Compatible with various cable locking solutions
- Durable ABS plastic and foam padding
- Tubular pin tumbler key cylinder
- Zinc alloy and nickel plated lock head
- Galvanized twisted steel core cable with PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coating
- 4.4mm diameter x 2000mm (0.2 x 78.7") length cable