The Panasonic WJ-HD716 16-Channel H.264 Digital Disk Recorder (26 TB, NTSC) features a proprietary UniPhier system LSI platform to provide real-time field recording of 480/400 images per second (ips) and frame recording of 240/200 ips, and H.264 compression technology for more efficient use of disk space.
UniPhier is the unified Panasonic platform LSI for versatile applications with high quality AV, real time processing and low power consumption.
Dual Full HD 1080i (1,920 x 1,080) display output for both Live and Live/Playback is possible. Real-time images of up to 960 ips (NTSC) at 16ch on 2 monitors can be displayed.
This amazing new intelligence contributes to Superior Image of Super Dynamic 5. Plus, it offers efficient and reliable surveillance, preventing loss of vital scenes, and providing easy search and disk saving for recorder system. High resolution detection area and advanced motion analyze algorithm enables accurate motion detection. Stay detection and direction detection are also possible.
Basic performances have greatly improved and QVGA Live Output is possible even under narrow bandwidth while being independent from the setting of recording. It can also be integrated with i-Pro equipments or 3rd party system with PS-API.
The RAID function is available as the HDD fault-tolerance system when the optional RAID board (WJ-HD601) is installed. In addition to the RAID 5 mode that recovers data when a single hard disk drive becomes faulty, there is RAID 6 mode that can recover data even if 2 hard disk drives become faulty. Operation in the RAID mode is one of the solutions as the HDD fault-tolerance system that prevents data loss when handling a large amount of data on a large amount of storage.Images being captured at an alarm occurrence or at a network error can be saved on a SDHC/SD memory card (optional) automatically. It is also possible to directly save images on a SDHC/SD memory card. Images saved on the SDHC/SD memory card can be played or downloaded using a web browser.
- H.264 high picture quality encoding with 16ch Real-time recording, HDMI Full HD display and SD5Link
- H.264 (High profile) codec with UniPhier Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform provides high quality and high compression encoding simultaneously
- 16 analog video inputs including 19 (WJ-HD716) Panasonic coaxial camera control inputs and 4 audio inputs
- Real-time recording WJ-HD716 features 480/400 ips (Field), 240/200 ips (Frame) (NTSC)
- Live/Playback monitor out (HDMI, BNC) and Live monitor out (HDMI, BNC)
- 2x HDMI interfaces supporting dual 1080i (1,920 x 1,080) display
- Up to 960/800 ips at 16ch 2x monitors real-time live (NTSC)
- Various Display Modes: 4 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 12 / 16 split screen display
- SD5Link (Super Dynamic 5 Link) capability with i-VMD (intelligent Video Motion Detection) alarm provides disk saving and easy search
- Up to 5 recorders can be integrated in cascade connection mode for up to 80 cameras
- Equipped with 4 HDD slots accessible from front panel
- DVD drive (optional) and SD/SDHC memory card slot for easy copy of recorded image data
- HDD capacity is expandable up to 31 HDDs (4 HDD slots in the main unit and 3 optional WJ-HDE400 Hard Disk Extension Units each with 9 HDD slots)
- RAID5/6 redundant recording with optional WJ-HDB601 RAID Board
- Up to 4 optional WV-CU650 system controllers can be connected by PSData
- Easy operation with GUI and USB mouse
- Remote monitoring available from Internet Explorer and WV-ASM100
- H.264 image transfer at QVGA resolution for narrow network bandwidth
- Setup data of WJ-HD716 can be downloaded and uploaded with SD/SDHC memory card
- User/Host authentication (Up to 32 user registrations)
- Up to 8 users can operate via network simultaneously
- Excellent maintenance capability: Front HDD exchangeability, front maintenance network port