The RTX220-QJP 2 TrayFree SATA Hard Disc Drive Bays from CRU-DataPort allow you to easily swap out your drives. With 2 TrayFree bays and a range of connection options you can not only easily swap out your drives but connect to them with ease. Utilize one of the 2 FireWire 800 ports, the USB 2.0 port, or the eSATA port for trouble free exchange of data.
The integrated on demand write-protection capability of the RTX220-QJP keeps your data safe through tools such as Forensic UltraDock and Forensic RTX. These tools can be utilized via the on/off switches on the front of the enclosure.
- Repairs and Installations Made Painless
- With the RTX220-QJP you can easily create a diagnostic drive, as large as you need it, to be used on any workstation while remaining confident that the contents will not change as long as it's in write-protect mode.
- Safely Manipulate Client Data
- Photographers, Videographers, and other digital professionals are often given a drive full of a client's data to work with. It's disastrous to accidentally erase or save over a master file. Many professionals use optical media such as CDs and DVDs to protect themselves from accidentally saving over a master file. The RTX200-QJP is fast, provides plenty of storage, and gives you the ability to easily write-protect your drives.
- Enhanced IT Forensics
- The RTX200-QJP is a solution with the IT sector in mind. With it, search a hard disk for policy violations, or look for master documents that a particular employee was in charge of which may be necessary when employees are terminated.
- TrayFree Trayless Technology
- The integrated trayless technology in the RTX200-QJP involves no screws or trays. Simply open the door, slide in the drive, and close the door to swap out drives.