The EditBox EB400FR 4-Bay Desktop eSATA Array with RAID-5 (8 TB) from PROAVIO is a full-featured compact, multi-interface, desktop RAID-5 array. It offers up to 8 TB capacity and superior transfer rates for PC or Mac computers through either FireWire 800, 400 or eSATA 3 Gb/s or USB interfaces using premium quality cables.
It features a small footprint aluminum tower design and zero-noise cooling. The EditBox EB400FR is the ideal RAID-5 storage solution for digital content producers, graphic designers and SOHO users at home and project studios working with high-resolution digital media.
- Designed for Your Digital Content Creation Lifestyle
- EditBox EB400FR is designed for content creation professionals with real-time hardware data protection. RAID-5 delivers performance, ease-of-use and four connectivity options. It is the ideal storage solution for digital audio recording & mixing, graphic designing, video editing, digital photography and disk-based backup.
- Real-Time Data Protection with Automatic Data Regeneration
- Combination of small form factor, pre-configured true hardware RAID-5 protection and choice of connectivity will help those who have lost valuable data due to disk malfunction or failure. Automatic data regeneration rebuilds the missing data automatically in the event of a disk failure after you replace the failed disks. It does so without affecting the workflow, ensuring your data is always available. Standard features such as locking hot-swap disks, system door, user selectable RAID settings and precision cut aluminum construction extend system reliability.
- RAID-5 Data Protection
- For Pro Audio, Sound FX & Music Libraries, Digital Photography, Graphic Design, HDV Video Production, Project & File Archive Solution.
- Eco-Friendly System
- The EditBox EB400FR is powered by 80 PLUS energy-efficient 200W power supply that helps you reduce the utility and system maintenance costs. With the special designed noise-reduced system cooling fan, it is an eco-friendly desktop storage that is specially designed for integration into any studio & production environment.
- Compatible with Mac & PC Workstations
- High-speed, multi-interface connectivity guarantees the best support for limited expansion systems such as laptop computers, Apple iMac, Apple Mac Mini and Sony "All-in-One" desktop computers.