The R10 Static Tilt Head & Rotator Mini Package from Nodal Ninja is a precision single row panorama head designed for use with circular and full-frame fisheye lenses. It comes completely assembled with a case and hex key included.
When purchasing the R10 Mini Package you'll be contacted to select which degree of tilt, ring clamp, and detent ring for the rotator mini you desire in your package. The ring clamp fits around and mounts directly onto the lens itself, freeing up the camera from any mounting or attachments, so different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting settings. There is a hex screw on the underside of the rotator that you can tighten or loosen using the included hex key, in order to achieve the desired rotator tension.
- Arca Swiss compatible lens ring clamp and quick release design. Your choice of ring clamp
- Your choice of R10 head tilt. By changing the vertical rail, you can switch to other tilt options. Choose 2.5, 5, 7.5 or 10°
- R10 Static Tilt Head is a single row pano head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Roll the camera and lens in any position, including the popular 0, 60 and 90° positions
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole and use the rotator lock to prevent it from spinning
- Lens clamp makes reproducible mounting possible and much quicker to set up, since different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight package with a small nadir footprint
- Rotator Mini with 46mm diameter
- Choice of pre-installed detent ring for Rotator Mini: 90°, 60°, 30° or 36°. Rings are interchangeable
- Rotator Mini features smooth rotation with lubricated bearings