The R1 Adjustable Tilt Ring Mount Rotator from Nodal Ninja is a lens clamp pano-head for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. The small rotator diameter leaves a very small footprint and is ideal for spherical panoramas. It incorporates a unique tilting option suitable for different fisheye lenses and sensor formats, though an Arca-Swiss quick release lens clamp is required to attach lenses, and is sold separately.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compatible with photographing on a monopod or pole with an Arca Swiss quick release
- 8x precise tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5°)
- Options to capture the zenith (directly above) and nadir (directly below) making nadir and zenith patching easier, and making sharp long exposure captures possible
- Ability to roll the camera and lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- There is a built-in spirit bubble level on the R1 rotator, as well as an optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing (sold separately)