The Panasonic WV-CF344 Day/Night Indoor Fixed Dome Camera comes with advanced features such as Adaptive Black Stretch technology, color compensation, and Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction that make it a suitable solution for retail and healthcare applications. It features a 1/3" interline transfer CCD image sensor that captures clear images of the surveillance area at 650 TVL (976 x 494 effective pixels).
This highly sensitive WV-CF344 Fixed Dome Camera has a varifocal auto iris lens (2.8 to 10mm) for wider coverage of surveillance area. The camera can record footage at a sensitivity of 0.08 lux in color mode and 0.05 in B&W mode. Its built-in image stabilizer ensures that you will always get blur-free images despite vibrations, knocking or any other type of jerky movement.
A 16-axis matrix color compensation function delivers excellent image reproduction with natural color balance. Enabled with Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction (2D-DNR and 3D-DNR), the camera delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images). In night mode, Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of the video footage without degrading image quality.
Three-way hinge (horizontal, vertical, and swivel rotation) and multiple mounting options (surface and embedded options) make the WV-CF344 camera easy to install.
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD offers 650 TVL in low-lit conditions (0.05 lux in B/W and 0.08 lux in color)
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- Auto-image stabilizer ensures clear and focused footage even in windy scenarios
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction ensures clear images by removing signals that could make video footage grainy
- Various adjustment features including BLC (Backlight Compensation), ATW (Auto Tracing White Balance), and ALC (Automatic Light Control)
- Focus Assist function allows for accurate camera focus adjustment
- Varifocal auto iris lens (2.8 to 10mm) for clear images
- 2x digital zoom and electronic shutter from 1/100 to 1/120,000 sec
- Adjustable PTZ angle functions for continuous viewing of the subject
- 3-way hinge (horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation)
- Over-the-coax cable data communication
- Lens distortion correction and on-screen display menu
- Internal / line-lock / multiplexed vertical drive (VD2) synchronization
- 16-alphanumeric camera title display
- Mounting options include surface mount and embedded ceiling mount
- Monitor output and ELC mode for easier lens adjustment upon installation
- Suitable for applications like such as shopping mall, hotels, and hospitals