The Panasonic WV-CP300 Day/Night Fixed Indoor Camera (NTSC) is a compact unit packed with advanced features such as Adaptive Black Stretch technology, lens distortion compensation, and auto-image stabilization, and digital noise reduction, making it suitable for 24-7 surveillance. Equipped with a 1/3" interline transfer CCD image sensor, the camera captures clear and crisp images at 650 TVL.
Designed for low-light surveillance, this camera features day & night switching and offers a sensitivity of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B&W modes at F/1.4. With the camera's 16-axis matrix color compensation, you can be assured of excellent image reproduction with natural color balance. During night surveillance, the camera's Adaptive Black Stretch feature transforms dark areas of the video footage without degrading image quality. Furthermore, the camera delivers blur-free images thanks to the auto-image stabilizer that eliminates the effect of vibration caused by wind.
The WV-CP304 Fixed Camera features 2D/3D digital noise reduction technology that can be switched on to record videos with minimal blur. Plus, power capability has a dual voltage power supply operation of 12 VDC / 24 VAC.
- 1/3" interline transfer CCD captures NTSC videos at a high resolution up to 650 TVL
- 2x digital zoom
- Minimum illumination of 0.08 lux in color and 0.05 in B/W modes at F/1.4 for low-light surveillance
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 8 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Lens distortion compensation ensures that the wide angle lens produces distortion-free images
- Electronic Shutter helps the camera capture clear images of fast-moving objects
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases the visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without degrading image quality in the brighter areas
- Auto-image stabilization for clear and focused footage even in windy weather conditions
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction ensures clear images by removing signals that could make video footage grainy
- 16-axis matrix color compensation for enhanced color adjustment
- Electronic light control (ELC) mode for quick lens adjustment upon installation
- 16-alphanumeric camera title display
- Electrical Day/Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- Dual voltage power supply operation of 12 VDC / 24 VAC