The Sunwayfoto PSL-N7 L-Bracket for Sony NEX-7 enables fast changes between portrait and landscape orientation with your Sony NEX-7 – without the need to readjust your head and completely recompose the shot. You can simply release the bracket from your Arca-style quick-release clamp (not included), tilt it 90°, and lock the bracket back in place. Using an L-bracket also facilitates a sturdier base of support than tilting an entire head to a 90° position.
Machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum, the PSL-N7 is designed specifically for the Sony NEX-7. The vertical and horizontal plates can be separated, and the horizontal plate can be used alone with a monopod.
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
- A convex edge design to prevent the camera from twisting
- High-quality anodizing ensures a scratch-free finish
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw mounting holes on both the horizontal and vertical segments of the bracket
- The vertical and horizontal plates can be separated, and the horizontal plate can be used alone with a monopod