The Meridian Technologies SR-1600/S 1 RU Rack Mount Chassis is a universal 1U high subrack that accepts all fiber optic transmission cards from Meridian Technologies. It is a standard EIA chassis frame that houses DigiSlim, DigiCool, and DigiFlex Fiber Optic Transmission Rack-Mount Cards (sold separately).
Up to 6 single-slot or 3 dual-slot cards can be accommodated in the chassis. The signal cards are all hot-swappable. Therefore, the cards can be inserted or removed without removing power to the chassis.
The unit is made of precision-extruded aluminum components and features a single internal power supply. Cards utilize a rear insertion procedure. Reversible rack mounting ears are provided for either front or rear access to cards. The chassis features built-in low-noise fans for enhanced cooling and reliability.
- Accepts 6 single-slot cards or 3 dual-slot cards
- Single internal power supply
- Hot-swappable cards
- Front panel power supply status indicator lights
- Reversible mounting ears
- Front or rear loading
- Built-in quiet, side-mounted fans for enhanced thermal management
- Standard EIA 19" 1U (1.75") chassis configuration
- Applications: Security and surveillance, campus educational networks, military communications, industrial process controls, video teleconferencing, intelligent transportation system, nuclear power plants, hospitals, schools, universities, airports, subways, highways, tunnels, bridges, audio video & broadcast