Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 6.5 NLE Software with HDSPARK Pro Board bundles the EDIUS nonlinear editing software platform with the HDSPARK Pro input/output board for live monitoring of audio and video on an HD/SD-SDI display device.
Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 6.5 nonlinear editing system is designed to meet the requirements of broadcast and studio production environments, as well as independent editors who require high quality, ease of use, and fast finishing. EDIUS Pro 6.5 features real-time editing and conversion for all popular video formats, a color correction tool that supports 10-bit color depth, 2K/4K support, a free shape mask filter and 16-camera multicam editing.
This bundle includes the full version of the software. If you already own EDIUS 6.0 an EDIUS Elite 6.5 upgrade is also available at a reduced price.
- HDSPARK Pro for HD/SD-SDI Monitoring
- Editors of broadcast-quality programs require a means to preview and evaluate their video and audio in the best quality possible. Users in a file-based, networked environment often don't need to ingest baseband video or audio, but still want to preview projects at the same quality level as the final, delivered output. HDSPARK Pro hardware provides connectors for monitoring audio and video on a HD/SD-SDI equipped display device.
- Open and Flexible System
- The open timeline now accepts all popular SD and HD formats, including REDCODE RAW, Sony's XDCAM and EOS Movie formats. Editors can mix different formats and framerates in the timeline and just start working. EDIUS 6.5 is designed to meet the requirements of broadcast and studio production environments, as well as independent editors requiring the highest quality, ease of use, and fast finishing.
- Comprehensive Broadcast Workflow
- EDIUS 6.5 accommodates multicamera editing for up to 16 Sources. The color correction tool supports 10-bit color depth, for superb chroma keying, and editors can export sequences with alpha channel. EDIUS 6.5 also features improved XDCAM and P2 data transfer speeds and enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware.
- Cutting Edge Features
- Familiar features and an interface that editors have come to expect from an industry standard NLE are just the beginning. EDIUS 6.5 supports 4K resolution, stereoscopic 3D, direct to Blu-ray Disc timeline export, and real-time conversions, effects, transitions, keying and titles.