Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 6.5 NLE System with STORM 3G Board bundles the EDIUS nonlinear editing software platform with the STORM 3G input/output board for 3G-SDI editing and monitoring on an HDMI display.
Grass Valley's EDIUS Pro 6.5 nonlinear editing system is designed to meet the requirements of broadcast and studio production environments, as well as independent editors who require high quality, ease of use, and fast finishing. EDIUS Pro 6.5 features real-time editing and conversion for all popular video formats, a color correction tool that supports 10-bit color depth, 2K/4K support, a free shape mask filter and 16-camera multicam editing.
- STORM 3G Board with 3G-SDI and HDMI
- The STORM 3G board supports 3G-SDI-based editing and tapeless workflows and offers editors the ability to preview projects in real time, using HDMI displays. Features of the STORM 3G include reference input support for blackburst and tri-level sync, machine control for external VTR ingest, and optional VTR emulation software that lets you control an EDIUS Workstation like a VTR for direct playout from the workstation.
- Open and Flexible System
- The open timeline now accepts all popular SD and HD formats, including REDCODE RAW, Sony's XDCAM and EOS Movie formats. Editors can mix different formats and framerates in the timeline and just start working. EDIUS 6.5 is designed to meet the requirements of broadcast and studio production environments, as well as independent editors requiring the highest quality, ease of use, and fast finishing.
- Comprehensive Broadcast Workflow
- EDIUS 6.5 accommodates multicamera editing for up to 16 Sources. The color correction tool supports 10-bit color depth, for superb chroma keying, and editors can export sequences with alpha channel. EDIUS 6.5 also features improved XDCAM and P2 data transfer speeds and enables real-time playback of three or more streams without special hardware.
- Cutting Edge Features
- Familiar features and an interface that editors have come to expect from an industry standard NLE are just the beginning. EDIUS 6.5 supports 4K resolution, stereoscopic 3D, direct to Blu-ray Disc timeline export, and real-time conversions, effects, transitions, keying and titles.