If you're looking for a computer mouse that can also help navigate slides during presentations and even fit in your pocket, the Logitech Cube Mouse could be for you.
This versatile mouse is easy to use, and has a lithium polymer battery that recharges via USB. Plus, it has a power switch so you can conserve battery power and go longer in between charges. And don't worry -- when it's running low on power, the indicator light will let you know to eliminate any unwelcome surprises.
To get started, simply plug the tiny receiver into an available USB port on your computer. If you choose, you'll be able to connect a maximum of six (total) Logitech Unifying devices to this receiver. You can also download software for swipe-scrolling, similar to that of the touch screen on your smartphone.
- Double-Duty Mouse
- The Logitech Cube features a unique design with a shape that fits into your hand and redefines the modern computer mouse
- When used as a mouse, Logitech's Cube scrolls when you swipe your finger along the main panel. But lift the Cube in the air -- and voila! It's in presenter mode. To advance to the next slide, click it. To go back, turn it over in your hand and click again -- it's that simple to work with
- The Cube fits into your shirt pocket, and is easy to pull out. Whether taking notes or presenting to the room, you'll have easy access to it
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- When you're not using the Cube, simply turn it off to conserve power
- Six-in-One Power
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver connects up to six Unifying-compatible devices with a powerful, reliable wireless connection (up to 82 feet). So the Cube works with your other Logitech Unifying devices without taking up another USB port
- Smooth-as-Smartphone Scrolling
- Logitech Flow Scroll software gives you scrolling that isn't choppy -- more like the fluid scrolling on a touchscreen smartphone. Slide your finger along the touch surface to experience immediate, continuous and free-flowing web page scrolling
- No Battery Surprises
- The Logitech Cube makes a great travel partner because of the small, USB-rechargeable lithium polymer battery. The low battery light lets you know when it's almost time to recharge again
- Added Guarantee
- This mouse is backed by a three-year limited hardware warranty for added peace of mind