The handheld Magic Wand Portable Scanner With Wi-Fi (Blue) from VuPoint scans documents, photos, newspapers, and virtually any smooth surface onto a microSD card. With a scan area of up to 8.35x98.0" (at 300 dpi), the scanner can store any letter or legal size document or image. For higher quality results, the scanner can be set to 900 dpi resolution. Take the portable scanner with you to the library and scan what you need for later, no need to waste paper or money on photocopies. When you get home, simply connect the scanner to your computer via Wi-Fi or the supplied USB cable and transfer your scans. If you scanned a text document, once your file is on the computer, you can use the included OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert any printed material into editable text (Windows only).
The scanner runs on 2 AA batteries so you can easily replace them when they run out; no need to carry a charger around with you. Using standard AA batteries, the scanner can perform approximately 200 scans. The LCD displays the device's status and other important info. The scanner weighs only 6.9 oz (including the batteries) and measures 10x1.2x1.0", making it a great way to store documents and photos on the go.
- Up to 900 dpi resolution
- Easily scan, archive, and organize files. Save them onto a microSD memory card
- Scan Any Smooth Surface Up To 8.3x98"
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity
- Save scans in JPEG or PDF format
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, no outlet required
- Conserve paper and become eco-friendly by scanning instead of photocopying
- Lightweight and portable; carry it with you anywhere
- Plug-n-Play ready
- Built-in time and date setting feature
- Includes ABBYY OCR software for Windows 7, Vista, XP