The Sentech STC-MB133USB SXVGA Monochrome USB 2.0 Camera is an ultra-compact camera with special features for scientific and medical applications. With a 1/3” interline monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor (Sony ICX445AL), the camera captures clear, detailed images at SXVGA resolution when it is connected to a microscope or other medical/scientific equipment.
You can set the shutter speed, white balance, and gain manually or choose the automatic mode. In addition, the gamma correction can also be set manually. The Low-Light Extended Integration feature slows the image frame rate and increases the camera’s sensitivity under low light conditions for capturing clear images.
A USB 2.0 port lets you transfer video clips to a flash drive, PC, or any other storage/viewing device and eliminates the need for a frame grabber. In addition, the camera features a CS-type mount that supports most lenses. Furthermore, enclosed in a rugged metal housing, the camera can withstand shocks up to 70G.
- Ultra-compact (1.1 x 1.1 x 1.46") one-piece system ideal for microscopy and astrophotography
- Outputs 8-bit (10, 12 bit via SDK) 1280 x 960 resolution videos at 22 fps
- Single 1/3" Interline VGA monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor (Sony ICX445AL)
- Low-Light Extended Integration for clear pictures in low light conditions
- Hardware and software based triggers for accurate monitoring
- Rugged metal housing for added durability
- Comes with Sentech Viewing Software and SDK (Software Developer Kit)