The TM5000 TVUPack Mini from TVU Networks is a suitable solution for broadcasters, production crews, news agencies, and independent videographers to capture live video and broadcast professional-quality footage on air or direct-to-Web. With its lightweight, untethered, and portable design, the TVUPack Mini is ready to go live at virtually any time and from any location around the world.
At just 2lb , the TVUPack Mini delivers a powerful solution for video transmission in a small form factor. It is designed to fit with a variety of camera setups and can be mounted directly to the back of a full-size shoulder mount camera using the Anton Bauer or IDX accessory mount systems (sold separately). It can also be used with a purpose-built belt mountable case (sold separately).
The TVUPack Mini leverages Inverse StatMux, TVU's powerful video transmission protocol that addresses the limited bandwidth and instability of the 3G / 4G environment by dynamically segmenting a live video signal and transmitting the segments through multiple independent data connections. Its intelligent control system monitors available bandwidth and performance in real time to ensure each data connection is fully utilized, resulting in a more stable, resilient transmission, and superior picture quality.
The TVUPack Mini is also integrated with the Panasonic AG-HPX600 series of cameras. As part of this integration, Panasonic camera operators can monitor the TVUPack Mini's transmission status, bandwidth usage, and connection quality in the viewfinder window, giving field crews an easy way to keep track of each live transmission without interrupting the shot. Camera operators can also get a more detailed snapshot of the transmission status with the push of a button on the camera, enabling video crews to make easy adjustments to live shots on the fly.
Note! The TVUPack Mini comes with camera mount and belt mount (sold separately) configurations. Modem cover accessories are also available.
- It can connect up to 6 wireless modems plus additional WiFi and HotSpot connections. Modems mount to USB ports on the top of the unit. A modem module (sold separately) can be attached for additional data card protection from the elements.
Color LCD Display
- It features a color LCD display that provides video input preview and status information.
- With the TVUPack Mini, video crews can go live with the single push of a button, enabling the camera operator to focus on capturing compelling live video footage without needing to worry about configuration or managing the signal.
- It is fully compatible with TVUPack Cloud, enabling users to broadcast directly to the Web.
- The TVUPack Mini offers low power consumption for extended battery life. It is powered by industry standard Anton / Bauer, V-mount, or Sony BP-U series batteries using a power tap cable (sold separately) or via the AC adapter (included). The pack's internal reserve battery provides the unit with uninterrupted power for seamless operation between battery changes.
- Broadcasts live over multiple 3G / 4G / WiFi wireless connections
- Fits a variety of camera setups including direct camera mount and belt mount configurations
- Delivers a stable, resilient transmission that results in impressive picture quality