The TVU Networks TR3100-0000 TVUPack Receiver is a compact 1U rack-mount server that receives broadcast signals from the TVUPack. This receiver unit stores content on its on-board storage and outputs the video signals over SDI audio/video connections. Its intuitive user interface provides complete control over the TVUPack, thus freeing the cameraman in the field from configuration-related worries. Thanks to this receiver, the newsroom always has a reliable source for instant news coverage.
- Monitor and Control Multiple TVUPack Transmitters
- The TVUPack Receiver can be configured to support multiple TVUPack transmitters in the field. This customized rack-mount server is paired to receive live transmission from all of your TVUPack, TVUPack Mini, and TVUPack Mini SE devices, which allows you to monitor the real-time status of multiple packs from a single TVUPack Receiver (based on the configuration). Manage the bit rate, latency, and air card connections from a single interface. Directly speak to the camera operator from the operations center by adding the optional IFB feature. The receiver is available in SD or HD models, and is also compatible with TVU Anywhere mobile application.
- Pre-Configured Operating Modes
- With its 4 pre-set modes, the TVUPack Receiver can optimize each TVUPack transmitter unit for common news-gathering environments with a single click. The TVUPack Receiver automatically sets each TVUPack with a bit rate, as well as latency, which is suitable for the chosen reporting mode. Moreover, you can manually adjust the bit rate and latency to improve picture quality in adverse network conditions.
- Data Card Monitoring
- View the status of every air card associated with each TVUPack and determine the signal strength of each card while remotely enabling or disabling it from the TVUPack Receiver interface.
- Intuitive User Friendly Interface
- The TVUPack Receiver displays the video feed from all live paired TVUPack transmitters via a connected monitor. Each paired transmitter can be controlled from the receiver, including starting and stopping the transmitters. Moreover, the receiver interface also displays the current audio levels, error rate, line quality, and other key data for each transmitter.
- View the Signal Strength for Each 3G/4G Data Card
- See the current status of all connected data cards in each live TVUPack. The TVUPack Receiver displays the bandwidth strength for each data card, and gives you the ability to enable or disable any card right from the receiver interface.
- View and Retrieve Archive Footage from the TVUPack Backpack
- The TVUPack Receiver provides extensive control for viewing, selecting, and downloading video footage from TVUPack transmitters. Preview any archived video footage from a live TVUPack, clip the precise video frames you want, and download them directly with a mouse click to the receiver's hard drive for editing.
- TVUPack Receiver Add-ons
iPod Wireless Monitoring: Wirelessly monitor the status of each TVUPack including air card signal strength, battery status, etc. with a pre-configured iPod touch.
IFB: Use the optional IFB feature to speak with a remotely located camera operator using the TVUPack. Directly provide audio instructions while viewing live streaming footage and monitoring the Pack's status.