The MicroSaver Master Keyed Lock - On Demand from Kensington comes with two user keys and a master key which is available separately through secure online registration. It gives you more control over the equipment while safeguarding employees from notebook and data theft. It is the most popular option for any business or institutions. The MicroSaver Master Keyed Lock also protects against the downtime caused by lost keys. The high strength cable is made of carbon tempered composite steel and is 40% stronger. It locks into the standard Kensington security slot and works with 99% of laptops, flat panel monitors, CPUs, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs and other devices.
- 40% stronger security cable with aircraft grade steel cable and Kevlar brand fiber
- 6 ft (1.82 m), 5.5 mm thick, flexible cable for easy installation and portability
- It works with 99% of notebooks, laptops, tablet PCs, flat panel monitors, CPUs, projectors, printers, docking stations and other devices
- The built-in defense system guards against lock tampering
- Patented T-bar lock provides superior lock strength and theft protection
- Its sleek styling and design doesn't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk
- The online key registration makes ordering master keys or replacing lost keys secure and easy