The Marshall Electronics M-CT7 7" Portable Camera Top Field Monitor Kit is a lightweight 7" LCD monitor with a resolution of 800x480. The M-CT7 helps take the guesswork out of framing a shot by allowing you to view the image while away from the camera. The M-CT7 also can assist you in focusing the shot on its larger screen, giving you a more precise and properly focused image, rather than trying to guess how fine your focus is when utilizing the tiny built-in camera screen. The M-CT7 is a good option for photographers and videographers looking to add flexibility and portability to their production work.
The M-CT7 offers two composite video inputs and one 3.5mm audio input, along with HDMI and VGA (PC) connectivity. There are also several other features including a rear speaker for audio monitoring, Auto Aspect Ratio Detect, Image Flip/Flop, and Color Temperature Adjustment (HDMI/PC).
Also, the M-CT7 can be powered using a standard DSLR battery. This feature allows even more portability by using an existing DSLR battery for mobile on-the-go monitoring, and makes it an ideal asset when shooting in difficult and cramped situations. By utilizing an existing DSLR battery, this gives you the freedom of not having to carry around extra batteries that are specific to just this monitor, but instead you can make use of your already existing DSLR batteries. Also utilizing the battery allows you to free yourself from being tethered to an AC outlet, giving you more flexibility in your production. This kit is equipped with the Canon LP-E6 battery adapter.
- Auto Aspect Ratio Detect
- Automatically detects your shooting aspect ratio, so there's no need to waste time manually configuring the monitor for your shoot.
- Image Flip/Flop
- Vertical and Horizontal image flip/flop allows for flexibility in mounting the monitor in many positions.
- Color Temperature Adjustment (HDMI/PC)
- Presets include 9300K, 6500K, and User's preference. Bias and Gain adjustment for each color enables precise color matching and white balance.
- Remote Control Operation
- Allows for flexibility in use and placement of monitor with remote control operation. Allowing you to adjust volume, aspect ratio, input selection, brightness, and color temperature.
- 1/4" Hot Shoe Mount
- This permits the photographer/videographer to mount the monitor directly onto the camera itself instead of requiring an additional bracket and mounting unit.
- Soft Carrying Case
- Included is a soft carrying case for the monitor. It contains a removable, padded section to strap, secure and protect your monitor, as well as to carry many included accessories.
- User-Interchangeable Battery Adapters
Several battery adapter options accommodate a wide variety of DSLR and camcorder batteries. (sold separately)
Compatible Batteries (with corresponding adapter):
Canon BP511, Canon E6, Nikon EL3, Canon BP-970G, JVC BN-V438U, Panasonic CGA-D54,
Panasonic VW-VBG6, Sony NP-QM91, Sony NP-F970 1