The FreeWave Fusion Pro Wireless Flash Receiver / Remote Control for Nikon DSLRs from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control that will trigger off-camera flash units and studio lights from up to 600' away. It can be used to configure up to three different light groups, which can be triggered individually or simultaneously, for a total of seven different combinations, using its multiple groups feature. Simultaneous triggering of multiple lights requires additional FreeWave Fusion Pro Receivers (available separately).
The FreeWave Fusion Pro also provides the convenience of a wireless camera shutter release, ideal for photographing wildlife, and also for macro and close-up photos or long exposures, where the slightest camera movement can ruin a picture. Working on the 2.4GHz frequency gives you reduced radio interference and an extended range of up to 600' and since radio signals pass through obstructions you don't need to have line-of-sight positioning.
The FreeWave Fusion Pro is compatible with most cameras, flash units and studio lights. However, for flash wake up functionality and/or high shutter speeds, you will need full Nikon TTL support via your camera, flash and FreeWave Fusion Pro trigger.
- 2.4GHz Radio Frequency
- Reduced interference and improved wireless signal quality.
- Extended Range
- Range up to 600'
- Use as an individual or group wireless flash trigger, and/or as a shutter release remote trigger.
- Multiple Groups
- Configure up to three different light groups and up to seven different group combinations.
- Flash Sync Speed of Up to 1/200 Sec.
- Take advantage of sync speeds that match the rating of your camera all the way up to 1/200 Sec. on compatible cameras.
- Flash Wake Up
- Simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of sleep mode. Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete Nikon TTL system. The wake up function can be switched off for flash units without a sleep mode.
- One receiver works with multiple camera and light models. Just swap out the connecting cables.
- Dual-Function Shutter Release Button
- Press halfway to focus; press fully to trigger shutter.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus, shutter release, flash wake-up, and flash trigger in wireless mode.
- Included Shutter Release Cables Support:
D1/ D1H/ D1x/ D2/ D2h/ D2hs/D2x/ D2xs /D3/ D3x
D3s/D4/ D200/ D300/ D300s/ / D600 / D700 / D800/ D800e
D90 / D3100 / D3200 / D5000 / D5100 / D5200 / D7000 / D7100
Fuji: S3pro / S5pro
All Nikon TTL flashes
- Optional Cables
- Optional shutter release cables are available to make the remote control function compatible with other brand camera models.