The Active Shutter 3D-RF Glasses from Optoma are designed to work with Optoma projectors with a "3D Synch" connector (VESA DIN3) and radio frequency emitter to enable 3D viewing. Since they communicate over radio frequency (RF), the glasses are always in synch with your 3D content.
These glasses provide increased contrast and black levels for exceptional visual imaging. They are lightweight, and allow for a customized fit thanks to interchangeable nose pieces. They also have a rechargeable long-life Lithium polymer battery that lasts an estimated 15 hours in between charges.
- Designed for use with Optoma projectors with 3D VESA output and synchronization system
- Improved contrast and black levels
- Interchangeable nose pieces allow for customized comfort
- RF based synchronization with 3D content so they're always in synch
- Operational range of up to 150-feet
- Rechargeable, long-life Lithium polymer battery
- Lightweight design; glasses weigh just over an ounce