The Brother PT-70 Personal Handheld Labeler easily prints labels in different sizes, styles and fonts. You just have to type in your text and print the label. You can also add time and date to your label with a choice of 8 different formats.With the PT-70, you can print non-laminated labels in 0.35" (9mm) and 0.47" (12mm) wide sizes. You can choose from 71 different symbols to add some creativity to your labels and you can apply 5 auto formats and 5 framing options. The easy-to-view LCD display, easy-to-use keyboard, and raised keys allow you to accurately input text and avoid printing bad labels. The PT-70 prints up to 2 lines of crisp text with or without underlining.
- The labeler can print labels in 2 type sizes, 9 type styles and 1 font by just typing in your text and print.
- It features easy-to-view, 8-character LCD display and easy-to-use typewriter style keyboard with raised keys for accurate input.
- You can print up to two lines of crisp text and can add text framing and underlining. It also prints non-laminated labels in 0.35" (9mm) and 0.47" (12mm) wide sizes. It uses 0.47" (12mm) Black on White "M" starter tape.
- The unit features a Time and Date function, perfect for labeling perishable food, financial records and much more, with a choice of 8 different formats.
- You have the option of selecting from 71 symbols, including 5 auto formats and 5 framing options.