The Que Audio Q Mini Shotgun PRO Microphone with Windscreen, is a new and improved version of the company's Mini Shotgun Microphone. Designed for use with DSLR cameras, the Q Mini Shotgun Pro ups the ante with a new condenser capsule, new electronics, and a wider brass barrel.
Also new is the ability to switch between three different gain stages: 0dB, +10dB, and +20dB. This adjustability lets users customize the gain response to fit the specs of their camera, thus maximizing the signal-to-noise ratio. Equipped with Que Audio's modular Compact Connection System, the Q Mini Shotgun PRO allows users to choose from a variety of screw-on connectors including 1/8" (3.5mm), balanced XLR, and adapters for numerous wireless transmitters from companies like Shure, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, Sony, AKG, EV, Lectrosonics, and more.
You can also purchase the Q Mini Shotgun PRO as part of one of the following accessorized kits:
- New condenser capsule for high output/low noise
- Switchable gain stages at 0dB, +10dB, and +20dB for maximizing audio results with different cameras
- Wider/Longer solid brass barrel for increased performance capabilities
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for excellent on/off axis rejection
- High SPL Capabilities
- Travel friendly
- Low-Profile Design
- Que Compact Connection System (QCCS) for solid twist on cable and connector options, convenience, and expandability
- Optional adapters allowing +48V, wireless, and other connection options