The GT 630 4096MB DDR3 Graphics Card from MSI is a graphics display card based on the GeForce GT 630 graphics processor. It boasts 4096MB of DDR3 memory that provides better experience for ultra-high resolution PC games and movies. Its HDMI functionality provides access to premium digital content. Furthermore, it enables gaming enthusiasts to seamlessly connect to their LCD monitor to bring the ultimate multimedia experience. The GT 630 Graphics Card comes with Afterburner, a completely free utility that enables you to boost performance and monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time.HDCP support provides a robust and a transparent method for transmitting and receiving digital entertainment similar to DVI/HDMI compliant digital displays. It encrypts the data transmitted between the DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics adapter and the display. Dual-link DVI convertible output supports video/audio signal integration through DVI to HDMI interface, which drives the resolution of a digital display up to 1920 x 1200 or higher. The graphics card supports NVIDIA CUDA technology that provides a C-language environment, which enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs. Additionally, the graphics card also supports NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology.
- Video Capture Predator
- The card has Video Capture Predator function included within Afterburner 2.10, which supports real-time video capturing and multi-threading.
- Native HDMI 1.4a Output
- HDMI 1.4a supports 1080p HD movie playback and TrueHD or DTS-HD audio transmission.
- Afterburner is a completely free utility that enables you to boost performance and monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. It supports in-game video recording and wireless control by Android/iOS hand-held devices. It also supports built-in DX11 effect test.
- MSI Solid Capacitor Graphics Card
- The GT 630 Graphics Card uses high-quality solid capacitors. Solid capacitors have a 10-year ultra-long lifetime (under full load). They lower temperature and provide higher power efficiency. Moreover, the aluminum core eliminates the possibility of explosion. This feature ensures that the card has better quality components within, making it perfect for gamers and high-end users. It also provides strong support for users who want to engage in hard-core tuning.
- HDMI + DVI Output
- HDMI and DVI are the most comprehensively used interfaces for HD video display. MSI adopts two interfaces to provide a complete output solution for you to enjoy HD videos such as a Blu-ray movies.
- HDMI Support
- The graphics card offers HDMI functionality to provide access to premium digital content. HDMI enables gaming enthusiasts to seamlessly connect to their LCD monitor to bring the ultimate multimedia experience. 1
- Blu-ray and HD DVD Support
- The card supports the specifications of Blu-ray and HD DVD. It features contemporary GPU and memory that deliver superior processing performance, so you can easily enjoy HD videos at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080 p/i).
- PCIe 2.0 Support
- PCIe 2.0 doubles the bandwidth of previous generation PCIe up to an astonishing 16 Gbps. This maximizes the performance of graphics cards used in most demanding games and applications. PCIe 2.0 products are fully compatible with motherboards with other versions of PCIe.
- HDCP Support
- HDCP provides a robust and transparent method for transmitting and receiving digital entertainment similar to DVI/HDMI-compliant digital displays. HDCP encrypts the data transmitted between the DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics adapter and the display.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology provides a C-language environment that enables programmers and developers to write software to solve complex computational problems in a fraction of time by tapping into the many-core parallel processing power of GPUs. With millions of CUDA-capable GPUs already deployed, thousands of software programmers are using the free CUDA software tools to accelerate applications from video and audio encoding to oil and gas exploration, product design, medical imaging and scientific research.
- HDMI Convertible Output
- Dual-link DVI convertible output supports video/audio signal integration through DVI to HDMI interface, which drives the resolution of a digital display up to 1920 x 1200 or higher.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
- Blu-ray and HD DVD movies are bringing enhanced levels of movie-viewing experiences with HD image quality far surpassing standard definition DVDs. NVIDIA PureVideo HD2 technology provides unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD movie picture quality.
PhysX is designed specifically for hardware acceleration by powerful processors with hundreds of cores. Combined with the tremendous parallel processing capability of the GPU, PhysX provides an exponential increase in physics processing power. It takes gaming to a higher level delivering rich, immersive physical gaming environments with features such as:
- Explosions that cause dust and collateral debris
- Characters with complex, joint geometries for more life-like motion and interaction
- Spectacular new weapons with incredible effects
- Cloth that drapes and tears naturally
- Dense smoke and fog that blow around objects in motion
- Bundle MSI-Developed Driver and Utilities
MSI Live Update Series (Live Graphics Card BIOS and Live Graphics Card Driver):
- Automatic online downloads and updates of graphics card BIOS and drivers. This eliminates the risk of downloading the wrong files and website search.
MSI Graphics Card Driver
MSI Dual Core Center
-MSI Live includes all real-time life information you need, such as Live MSI Product News, Live Daily Information, Live Personal Schedule Manager, Live Search and more.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Norton Internet Security 2008 60 Days Trial:
-Blocks online identity theft by phishing websites
-Detects and eliminates spyware
-Removes viruses and Internet worms automatically
-Protects against hackers
- Meets RoHS Regulations
- The graphics card conforms to EU's RoHS regulations, reducing heavy metals and toxic materials in products.