The Armasight TL3301MI2TE50X0 L3 Thermal Eye X50 30Hz is a rugged, lightweight, and affordable thermal imaging device. Its detection range is 1000’ (305 m) and the resolution is 100 × 80. The Thermal Eye is specifically designed for law enforcement, public safety, first responder, security operations, and border patrol. It features advanced amorphous silicon microbolometer technology in a rugged and compact design. This thermal imaging camera has been developed for challenging field conditions to see through dust, smoke, and complete darkness. The ambidextrous shape and simplified design make it easy to use.
- Advanced amorphous silicon microbolometer technology
- Can be stowed easily in the pocket for quick extraction in the field and on the run
- Two commercial AA batteries provide operating life of 6 hours (lithium) or 2 hours (alkaline) with minimum brightness
- Unaffected by bright lights, glare, or shadows
- Simple to use and operate with covert eye cup and variable display brightness
- Designed to withstand a drop onto concrete from up to 6' (2 m) and underwater submersion up to 9' (3 m)