The Armasight TL3303MI2TE200X L3 Thermal Eye X200xp 30 Hz is a small and light handheld thermal imaging camera. It is designed for a variety of applications including public safety, security, and military.
The amorphous silicon microbolometer technology found inside of the camera makes it small and light. Measuring about 5” (12.7 cm) long and weighing only 13 oz (0.36 kg), the device easily fits into the palm of a hand or pocket, making it perfect for covert operations or convenience. The camera presents a huge advantage for the operator, providing the ability to see the unseen, even in the dark of night, whether conducting a routine patrol, fugitive search, or a covert military mission.
- On-screen battery level indicator
- Left or right-hand operation with rugged slip-resistant grip
- 1/4-20 tripod mount
- Tactile battery loading feature for stealth nighttime operation
- External video and power jacks
- Long eye-relief viewfinder for use with glasses, face shield, masks, etc.