The 10x42 Victory HT Binocular from Zeiss combines world class optics with innovative engineering and precise construction. The superb performance and characteristic durability that industry professionals and nature enthusiasts have come to depend on from Zeiss optics are embodied by the Victory HT series binoculars.
Zeiss' Victory HT series introduces their proprietary High Transmission (HT) optical concept that delivers an unmatched 95 percent light transmission. Premium Schott glass elements are multicoated with Zeiss T* coatings, maximizing light transmission through the entire optical channel. The ultra-reflective Abbe-Koenig prism design complements the HT glass, resulting in an image that is exceptionally bright and rich with contrast, clarity, and detail.
This model of the Victory HT is configured with 10x magnification, suitable for intermediate to long-range glassing in the field, at the range, or on the trail. The nitrogen purged magnesium housing, Dual-Link bridge construction, and ergonomic non-slip rubber focus wheel make the Victory HT a full-featured optic ready for all seasons. Whether you are a dedicated bird watcher, tactical professional, or demanding hunter, the Victory HT is a premium binocular that raises the standard for precision and durability.
- High Transmission (HT) Elements
- The latest optical concept from Zeiss includes innovative high transmission fluoride glass elements from Schott that achieve an unrivaled light transmission value of 95 percent or more. This advantage is clearly visible across the entire 63° apparent viewing angle, even in low-light conditions.
- T* Multicoated Optics
- Multi-layer Zeiss T* coatings are used on all of their premium sport optics. The coating effectively eliminates reflections throughout the optical channel and faithfully transmits the entire color spectrum while preserving edge sharpness.
- LotuTec Protective Coating
- Objective and ocular lenses are coated with the renowned LotuTec moisture/abrasion-resistant coating. This protects the exposed lens from rain, snow, and humidity by causing the moisture to bead up and roll off the surface. In addition to maintaining a clear and bright image, this coating also makes removing dirt and dust from lens surfaces both quick and safe.
- Comfort-Focus Wheel
- Ergonomic wheel placement and deep ribs allow precise manual focusing. A supple yet durable rubber exterior also enables slight focus adjustments in wet conditions even while wearing gloves.
- Double-Link Bridge
- Both optical channels are perfectly aligned via the Dual-Link bridge. This minimalist design feature reduces weight from the body while maintaining a robust feel and balancing the binocular from front to back.