The black RIG-3BKXSRK RIG Backpack Kit from Porta Brace is designed to hold your camera rig in shoot ready position. Arrive at your gig, open the pack, remove your rig and shoot. It doesn't get simpler than that. The pack is made from durable 1000D Cordura nylon and features an anti skid, waterproof bottom that will come in handy while on location.
The pack is a soft frame design created with the idea of transporting your gear without having to disassemble it - certainly a plus for any working pro who doesn't have the luxury of taking the time to assemble a rig while others are getting the shot. The main compartment opens with a zipper complete with long pull tab for easier use with gloves on. Three additional touch fastened storage pockets are located on the exterior. Inside, a vinyl pocket is provided for ID, credentials or other small items or paperwork.
The pack is carried by its two adjustable backpack straps complete with mesh lining for breathability and comfort. Accessories include two padded lens cups (4 and 7"), one large camera pillow for cushioning, 9" padded stuff sack and a 7 x 13" divider to help configure your gear when packed. The RIG-3BKXSRK RIG Backpack Kit is proudly made in the USA and is backed by a one-year warranty from Porta Brace.
- Transport and protect your camera rig without disassembling
- Durable, soft padded frame
- 1000-denier Cordura material
- Comfortable backpack straps with breathable mesh lining
- Anti-skid, waterproof bottom
- Three touch fastened exterior accessory pockets
- Includes two lens cups, camera pillow, divider, stuff sack
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 53.5" (135.9 cm)