The black RIG-4SRK Rig Camera Case from Porta Brace is a complete, zippered case for holding your assembled cine-style rig in shooting position. It's made from a rigid hollow-core plastic frame and complemented by a foam-padded, Veltex (touch fastened) interior to gently cushion your valuable gear.
The 1000D Cordura nylon exterior provides added protection against the elements. The bottom of the case has been reinforced and waterproofed for ground protection while on location. The case includes a shoulder strap, built-in suede side handles, two lens cups, divider, large camera pillow, divider snake and white balance card. The Rig Case is made in the USA and backed by a one-year warranty from Porta Brace.
- Transport and protect your cine-style camera rig without disassembling
- Durable, rigid, hollow-core plastic protective frame
- 1000-denier Cordura nylon
- Anti-skid, waterproof bottom
- Includes a comfortable suede shoulder strap, two lens cups, divider snake, stuffer divider and large camera pillow
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 64.25" (163.2 cm)