The FinePix F800EXR Digital Camera from Fujifilm has made it ultra-easy to share all the wonderful, high-resolution 16MP photos that you will shoot with it. Fuji has included in the F800EXR a Wireless Image Transfer function and you can immediately and wirelessly pass your photos from your camera to your smartphone or tablet with just the push of one button. Once you have downloaded the free FUJIFILM Photo Receiver application, a simple on-screen connect button on the F800EXR is all you need to pass up to 30 photos per transfer from your camera to your Android, iPhone or iPad. From there, look out Facebook and Twitter, in seconds you have shared what you just shot. Taking great photos is one thing, but sharing them with friends and family is what really touches the emotions and with the F800EXR you'll be instantly sharing high quality images not cell-phone disasters.
The Fujifilm F800EXR houses a 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor that delivers superior image quality and performance. In low light and especially when using the camera's 20x zoom lens, you can be sure that images will be captured in sharp details and with accurate colors. The 20x zoom lens runs the full spectrum from true wide-angle to ultra telephoto, going from 25-500mm in the 35mm format equivalency. That is wide enough for great shots of friends gathered around a dinner table and with enough zoom power to bring distant subjects close. Ideal for landscapes and cityscapes, sunsets and bonfires on the beach and all of the portraits you can imagine, the F800EXR lens covers the full range of focal lengths you will need.
Full HD Video is part of the F800EXR package as well. Shoot high quality video with stereo audio and pass it to your HDTV via the cameras mini HDMI port.
The F800EXR has improved speed in terms of focusing, shutter lag and start-up time. The camera is ready to shoot in 1.5 seconds from when you push the on button and its autofocus can lock in on a subject in as little as 0.16 seconds, meaning you are always ready to get that fleeting smile or awesome moment. Burst rate has improved as well so you can shoot up to 8 frames per second in full resolution and 11fps in medium resolution.
Fuji has added a few creative touches to its new camera in addition to a list of great features. Let's start by mentioning that in addition to JPEG, the F800EXR can shoot RAW files, something found in the best pro cameras. AF Tracking keeps fast moving subjects held in focus and Intelligent Image Stabilization reduces blurring on moving subjects and when shooting in high zoom or low light. Motion Detection is a great feature that detects moving subjects and sets the camera to get the best shot. To make the photos you share with the F800EXR all the more interesting, you can select from the new creative filters installed in the camera. Give your image a Toy Effect or Miniature look and share it to the delight of your friends.
The wireless capability of this camera also allows you to geotag your photos. Through the FUJIFILM Camera Application you can record the location of your photos and use your smartphone to identify, based on which way your camera is pointing, the closest landmark or spot of interest. With that information at hand, go shoot that landmark and instantly share the photo with your social network. The F800EXR is an ideal camera for those who share images regularly. It eliminates steps so that the transfer and upload of your shots is just one-button away.
- Wireless Transfer
- The F800EXR is able to wirelessly connect to your smartphone or tablet to pass up to 30 photos per transfer instantly to your device. The wireless capability also allows for location data to be recognized by your camera and recorded for each image.
- A 1/2" 16MP BSI EXR CMOS sensor provides high quality images with strong contrast and accurate colors.
- From 25-500mm with a Super Macro Mode, the Fujinon 20x optical zoom lens provides a complete range of focal lengths for shooting subjects near and far. If that is just not enough, an intelligent digital zoom function can give you up to 40x zoom.
- Full HD Video
- Capable of Full 1080p HD Video at 30 fps with stereo audio, the F800EXR will let you tell your story in both still and moving images. The F800EXR also has a high-speed movie option that can capture up to 320fps.
- LCD Display
- A 3.0" LCD Display allows crisp and clear focusing and playback of your images. This 460,000-pixel display has Monitor Sunlight Mode which makes it easier to see in bright light.
- The FinePix F800EXR has been optimized for faster start-up. Turn the power on and it is ready to shoot in only 1.5 sec. In addition, the autofocus speed is as little as 0.16 seconds, helping users lock onto their subjects in a heartbeat. Burst rate in full resolution is 8 frames per second.
- The F800EXR offers panorama shooting, Film Simulation Mode and RAW format but has also included Advanced Creative Filters which allows you to enhance your photos with cool effects after you have taken them. Creative filters include Pop Color, High-key, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Diorama Effect, Dynamic Tone and Part Color.