The American Dynamics Discover 600 Super High-Resolution Box Camera (PAL) is the ideal choice for applications requiring 540 TVL to provide super, high resolution images and true color rendition. Depending upon the scene and lighting conditions, the camera offers AWB, AGC, AES, and BLC controls which you can set to optimize image performance. The night-saver mode automatically switches the camera to B&W in scenes with less lighting to provide you with better low-light performance.
This camera features internal and phase adjustable line-lock options for “roll-free” switching. The camera is available in PAL formats with 24 VAC/12 VDC voltages to meet a variety of application requirements. The camera is reliable, easy-to-install, and designed for use in an array of different applications, and is ideally suited for areas where high performance in a variety of lighting conditions is required.
- 600 model includes 540 TVL with night-saver mode
- Available in 24 VAC/12 VDC PAL
- Superior low-light performance
- Auto white balance (AWB) adjusts for accurate colors across a multitude of lighting conditions
- Automatic gain control (AGC), automatic electronic shutter (AES), and backlight compensation (BLC)
- Line-lock or internal synchronization
- Compatible with CS and C lenses with included adapter ring, video, or DC auto iris versions
- Available as camera pre-packs for easy ordering and installation