The Genaray LED-5700T 240 LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light is compact and very lightweight and yet sturdy. It produces a brightness of 1100 lux at 3 ft distance, and its adjustable features provide for efficient and broad use.
Color temperature is variable from 3200K to 5400K, allowing for application in different indoor and outdoor light conditions; and brightness is dimmable from 100% to 10%. Both adjust by dials on the rear, and an On/Off switch lets you leave these dials in their set positions when you want to power the light down.
The light accepts Sony NP-F, NP-FP, NP-FV and NP-FH series batteries by default, and it comes with adapters for Panasonic CGR-D batteries and for six AA batteries. Batteries are sold separately. A battery test feature will let you check the remaining power of your batteries at the press of a button and five levels of indicator lights.
Also included are a slide-in diffuser, a slide-in magenta filter, and a ball head for mounting the light on a camera. The diffuser will soften your light output and reduce contrast between different parts of a subject, and the magenta filter will tint the light output. The ball head panoramically swivels 360° and tilts 180°, and it features a shoe mount that comes off to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread for attaching and adjusting the light on various stands. The light natively has one 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom.
- Genaray Foundation Series 240 LED Light
- 1100 lux brightness at 3 ft distance
- 3200K to 5400K adjustable color temperature
- 100% to 10% brightness dimmer
- On/Off switch allows leaving the color and brightness dials in set positions
- Accepts Sony NP-F, NP-FP, NP-FV and NP-FH series batteries by default
- Battery test button with five indicator lights
- Included Accessories
- Adapter for Panasonic CGR-D batteries
- Adapter/compartment for six AA batteries
- Slide-in diffuser
- Slide-in magenta filter
- Swivel and tilt ball head