The Genaray LED-7500T 320 LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light is a slim and wide-format 320 LED on-camera light featuring a max intensity of 1500 lux @ 3 ft distance. Color temperature is adjustable from 2800K warm to 6500K cool by a stepless dial on the back, and a diffuser that slides in at the front is included for softening and dispersing intensity. Brightness is dimmable flicker-free by a dial also on the back.
A Sony-type NP-F750 battery, a charger, and an AC adapter are included for power. The battery snaps onto the back and a small lamp beside it lights up when remaining power is low. The light can vertically be stacked up via integrated shoe mounts with other LED-7500T lights and also with Genaray LED-6800 lights, which have the same form factor but lower intensity. An adjustable ball head is included for mounting the light on a camera. It can be rotated 360° and tilted 180°, enabling you to position the light as best as possible for your shot.
- Key Features
- Intensity of 1500 lux @ 3 ft distance
- 2800K to 6500K dial-adjustable color temperature
- 10-100% brightness dimmer; flicker-free adjustment
- Battery, charger, AC adapter, diffuser, and rotating/tilting ball head are included
- Vertically stackable with other LED-7500T and Genaray LED-6800 lights