The Panasonic WV-SF346 H.264 HD Vandal-Resistant Fixed Dome Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/1.3 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.2 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face wide dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery (in 1280 x 960 resolution) in H.264 and JPEG formats at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter. In addition, the Auto Back Focus adjusts the position of the MOS sensor to offer stable focus in both color and B&W modes.
When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the camera can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- High-sensitivity with simple day/night function: 0.3 lux (color), 0.2 lux (B&W) at F1.3
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- 2-way audio allows interactive communication between camera and monitoring site
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter
- Primary RGB filter ensures excellent color reproduction to deliver crisp and vivid color images
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- SDHC/SD memory card slot provides backup in case of network failure
- Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level
- Alarm / Manual Recording / FTP error logs saved in the SDHC/SD memory card can be displayed on the browser GUI and can be downloaded to the client PC for playback
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply