The Panasonic WV-SF538 Super Dynamic Full HD Dome Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/1.3 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face super dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter. In addition, the Auto Back Focus adjusts the position of the MOS sensor to offer stable focus in both color and B&W modes.
The 2 area VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where specific areas in a scene are of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail. For example, at a parking lot entry or exit number plate capture is crucial, but the general scene of the entrance or exit area does not need to be recorded in high detail. For these types of scenarios, VIQS allows you to stay in control of bandwidth by reducing the utilization by up to 50%. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Thanks to the Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the camera can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
- 3.1 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at full HD resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080
- Super Dynamic technology deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- High-sensitivity with simple day/night function: 0.5 lux (color), 0.3 lux (B&W) at F1.3
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- Cropping function enables to simultaneously provide full image (1920 x 1080) with the cropped image (640 x 360)
- Combining UniPhier LSI platform and 2 area VIQS technology allows up to 50% decrease in network bandwidth utilization
- 2 area VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where a specific area in a scene is of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the CCD, making the image brighter
- Using the distinctive LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation) function, natural image without distortion can be monitored though using wide angle lens
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- 3x extra optical zoom at 360p resolution (2 MP, 16:9 aspect ratio)
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- JPEG images can be viewed on smartphone via the internet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply