The Panasonic WV-SP105 H.264 IP D/N HD Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery (in 1280 x 960 resolution) in H.264 and JPEG formats at 30 fps.
Enabled with 3D-Digital Noise Reduction, the camera removes signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Furthermore, the user-friendly GUI allows real-time images from 16 cameras to be displayed in 4 different quad screens or as JPEG images in a 16-split screen. Being Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant, the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not only near a power supply.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 resolution
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolution of 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Supports 2x extra zoom under VGA resolution to capture distant images clearly
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- High sensitivity with simple day & night function: 0.8 lux (color), 0.4 lux (B&W) at F2.2
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate
- H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology ensures you can install camera almost anywhere without the need for a separate power supply