The Panasonic WV-ST165 H.264 Pan-Tilt HD Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face wide dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. The pan & tilt functionality and preset map shot function allow monitoring of wide area (Horizontal 180°, Vertical 123°). Furthermore, with the progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in HD resolution of 1280 x 960 at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter.
Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. The camera comes with SD/SDHC memory card slot that provides easy way for data backup upon any network failure. As the WV-ST165 camera is Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible, it can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- High-sensitivity with day/night (electrical) function: 0.6 lux (color), 0.5 lux (B&W) at F2.2
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone allows interactive communication between camera and PC 1
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the MOS sensor, making the image brighter
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- SDHC/SD memory card slot provides backup in case of network failure
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply