The Panasonic WV-SW172 H.264 Outdoor Pan/Tilt Network Camera (NTSC) offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.5 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face wide dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. The pan & tilt functionality and preset map shot function allow wide area monitoring (Horizontal 180°, Vertical 123°). Furthermore, with the progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery in SVGA resolution of 800 x 600 at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter.
Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. The camera comes with an SD/SDHC memory card slot that provides an easy way for data backup upon network failure. As the WV-SW172 camera is Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible, it can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply. Furthermore, the IP55 rated water and dust-resistant housing allows this camera to be installed outdoors even in harsh weather conditions.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 800 x 600 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA resolutions of up to 800 x 600
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- High-sensitivity with day/night (electrical) function: 0.6 lux (color), 0.5 lux (B&W) at F2.2
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone allows interactive communication between the camera and PC 1
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the sensor, making the image brighter
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
- SDHC/SD memory card slot provides backup in case of network failure
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol
- IP55 rated water & dust resistant housing ensures that the camera can be installed outdoors even in harsh weather conditions
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply