The Panasonic WV-SW316 Super Dynamic Weather Resistant HD Network Camera (NTSC) offers high quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/1.3 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.05 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. The face super dynamic range technology offers blur-free images of the human face. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery (in 1280 x 960 resolution) in H.264 and JPEG formats at 30 fps. The electronic sensitivity enhancement function Auto (up to 16x) increases the quantity of light stored on the MOS sensor, making the image brighter. In addition, the Auto Back Focus adjusts the position of the MOS sensor to offer stable focus in both color and B&W modes.
The VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where specific areas in a scene are of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail. For example, at a parking lot entry or exit number plate capture is crucial, but the general scene of the entrance or exit area does not need to be recorded in high detail. For these types of scenarios, VIQS allows you to stay in control of bandwidth. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the camera can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply. With an IP66 weather-resistant housing, the camera stays protected against dust and water and is suitable for outdoor installations.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Super Dynamic technology deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- 6.4x extra optical zoom under VGA resolution provides excellent close up of objects
- High-sensitivity with simple day/night function: 0.3 lux (color), 0.05 lux (B&W) at F1.3 (wide)
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of the human face
- VIQS technology allows you to stay in control of bandwidth in installations where specific area in a scene is of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the MOS sensor, making the image brighter
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- 2-way audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site 1
- JPEG images can be viewed on smartphones via the internet
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot allows manual recording and backup upon network failure
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply
- IP66-rated water and dust-resistant housing protects the camera against adverse weather conditions and allows outdoor installations
- ONVIF standard provides enhanced integration and interoperability