The PN-TPC2W7A Full-Featured HD PC from Sharp is based upon Intel H67 architecture, and powered by an Intel G620 Pentium Dual Core CPU. Targeted for commercial applications such as interactive digital signage, the PN-TPC2W7A has been optimized for reliable operation with Sharp PN-L series touch-screen displays.
The PN-TPC2W7A was designed with display integration in mind and features a full complement of video outputs including HDMI and DVI. The unit also includes an RS-232 port for display control and a custom mounting bracket specially designed to attach behind a Sharp PN-L series touch screen display. The PN-TPC2W7A's all metal chassis and small size make it ideal for commercial applications requiring a powerful yet compact PC.
The PN-TPC2W7A includes the Sharp Pen Software application pre-installed on the hard disk. It also has the flexibility to run most third party software and custom applications. The PN-TPC2W7A supports true 1080p video with hardware assisted support for formats such as MPEG2, H.264 and WM9.
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software Application
- Utilizing the tip of your finger or touch pen you can open and close documents, enlarge or shrink images, even make hard copy printouts. This software is compatible with Windows 7, enabling you to import Microsoft Office documents including PowerPoint presentations
- Touch Interface Compatible
- With two fingers, you can easily enlarge, reduce or rotate an image
- Big Screen Images for Digital Signage
- For use in public areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport corridors and retail locations
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use
- Provides you with the reliability and durability needed for your business