The Acebil PD1800 Pro Pedestal with EH-80 Head / D3 Dolly / and Carry Case is a complete high performance pedestal, head, and dolly system that sets up with ease in minutes. Just unfold the pedestal legs onto the dolly, attach the head atop, and you're ready to go. The head features a 100mm half-ball mount and a sliding camera plate, and it supports a payload of 17.6 - 40 lbs.
The pedestal is built with a fixed air pressure column tightly sealed for consistent reliability and with a column lock knob on the middle spreader to provide you with secure stabilization for extensive shooting.
The head has continuous counter balance, pan, and tilt. Extendable panhandles and rubber grips help perform smooth and precise camera movements, and an illuminated LED leveling bubble allows for efficient camera set-ups. This head is effective for all broadcast productions where large batteries, small viewfinders and small LCD prompters are constantly swapped.
The dolly has 100mm wheels and allows for smooth and seamless movement of the pedestal. The pedestal weighs 30 lbs, the head 7.5 lbs, and the dolly supports up to 110 lbs.
- High Performance Pedestal
- Unfolds and easily sets up onto the included Dolly's legs in minutes / 44 lb load capacity
- Built with a fixed air pressure column that's tightly sealed for consistent reliability
- 100mm Half-Ball Mount Pan & Tilt Head
- Comes with sliding camera plate and supports a payload of 17.6 - 40 lbs (1/4" and 3/8" screws included)
- Counter balance, pan drag and tilt drag are all continuous, ensuring simple and quick setups
- Extendable panhandles and rubber grips allow smooth and precise movements
- LED leveling bubble allows for efficient set-ups
- Pro Floor Dolly with 100mm Wheels
- Allows smooth and seamless movement with loads of up to 110 lbs
- Features 50mm leg extension from the center