The 23189 Double Mirror Millennium Rear Projection Module from Dalite is a unique way to set up a projection system. With the installation of an optional glass or plexi surface, the purpose of this module is to minimize the footprint of your projection room by using an adjustable mirror system. With eight adjustment points, you can correct for errors such as pin cushioning or barrel distortion from the projection lens. This system is best used with a short throw, wide angle lens.
The extruded aluminum frame includes an adjustable projection cradle. All Millennium Rear Projection Modules require custom construction. It is strongly recommended that you consult with Dalite before making this purchase since not only does the frame require customization but also the purchase of an optional projection surface.
- All Rear Projection Module units are custom designed for each application
- Double mirror rear projection package that reduces overall depth needed in projection room
- True flat trapezoid shaped mirror features a three-point suspension system, which ensures superior stability and flatness
- The Perfect Image mirror adjustment system allows for precise image adjustment to correct barrel distortion and pin cushioning
- Precision made, aluminum extrusion based, rear projection module designed specifically to meet the exacting requirements of newer, digital projectors
- Features Dalite's fine tuning projector mount cradle that compensates for minor projector manufacturing and job site inconsistencies by providing a host of additional alignment adjustments