The Pelco BU4 Entry-Level Integrated IR Vandal-Resistant Bullet Camera (NTSC) features a1/3" Super HAD II CCD Sensor that captures excellent images up to resolutions of 540 TVL.
The BU4-IRF4-4 camera features a set of integrated 24 IR LEDs that enables it to deliver high-quality images, even at night with a minimum illumination of 0 lux (B&W). It uses automatic gain control (AGC) to optimize the video signal. Thanks to automatic white balance (AWB), the camera is capable of handling difficult lighting situations, while 2D digital noise reduction eliminates noisy signals to provide blur-free images.The rugged, outdoor housing of the camera is IK10-rated which means that it can withstand vandalism attacks and is suitable for use in high-risk locations. In addition, the housing is also IP66-rated so you can be assured of uninterrupted surveillance in harsh weather conditions. This bullet camera can even operate in extreme temperatures ranging from –22 to 122°F. All in all, this BU4 bullet camera is an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance of most rugged outdoor applications.
- 1/3" Super HAD II CCD sensor captures excellent images at resolutions of up to 540 TVL (NTSC)
- Integrated IR LEDs deliver high-quality images even at night (minimum illumination of 0 lux)
- 24 IR LEDs offer excellent visibility during night up to a distance of 49.2' (15 m)
- 3.6mm fixed lens enables the camera to capture clear images
- Automatic white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- 2D digital noise reduction removes any noisy signals to ensure blur-free images
- Meets IK10 impact resistance standard and is suitable for high-risk areas
- IP66-rated weatherproof housing for outdoor installations in harsh weather conditions
- Ideal for applications like outdoor boundary surveillance