The black Squadron RSS II Backpack from OGIO contains enough space to carry all your business essentials with room to spare for collateral material. The ballistic polyester pack is rated to hold your 15" laptop in its own dedicated, well-protected, zippered compartment as well as an additional iPad or tablet in a second separate padded pocket. There's also a fleece-lined pocket for computer accessories such as a mouse. If you don't want to store a mouse, it's large enough to hold a digital camera. All in all, this relatively lightweight pack can get you up and out of your home or office prepared to meet the day's challenges. The polyester exterior is balanced with OGIO's iFom (Integrated Foam Tech) integrated panels that cushion and separate your valuables, keeping them safe from bumps and incidental contact.
The main zippered compartment holds your files, documents or loose leaf and also contains a zippered organization panel for your pens, note pads and business cards. This pocket also has a separate small zippered panel for small items such as a DVD.
Carrying the Squadron RSS 11 is comfortable. The fully adjustable, foam shoulder straps are constructed to give you maximum ease while on the go. An adjustable sternum strap is provided for extra balance control. The back panel, probably the most important comfort feature of any pack, is designed to keep you cool while traveling. For traveling convenience, a zippered vertical stash pocket is located on one strap for your smartphone. The top of the pack contains a soft neoprene grab handle for those moments when you just need to grab the pack and move quickly such as getting out of your car or retrieving it from your closet.
It's the little extras that go towards making this pack even more versatile. A side zippered stash pocket and dual side water bottle pockets eliminate the need of having to remove the entire pack to relax or gain access to something you need quickly. A built-in key ring means you won't have to search through the entire depths of the pack when you get home and want to unload. OGIO has also integrated utility straps with metal buckles with which you can attach your jacket if it gets too hot while moving.
The Squadron RSS II is a moderately priced, lightweight backpack that maximizes its footprint when it comes to storage capacity. It is backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Armor protected dedicated laptop compartment with RSS fits most 15" laptops
- iFom (Integrated Foam Tech) integrated foam panels keep your electronics and other valuables protected
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader pocket
- HUB (Hybrid Unibody Backpanel) for ultimate comfort
- Padded mouse/digital camera pocket
- Increased shoulder strap foam padding creates sweet spot comfort zone
- Fully adjustable ergonomic yoke-style shoulders straps
- Zippered fleece lined valuables pocket
- Dual side beverage/accessory holders
- Utility straps with durable metal buckles
- Quick access expandable phone pocket
- Deluxe organization panel with zippered stash pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Soft touch neoprene grab handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40.0 "(101.6 cm)