The Tokina TM55Z1038GAIDCPNx2-iAF Auto-Focus Motorized Zoom Lens is designed for 1/2" image sensors. This CCTV lens with 55x zoom has DC auto iris and motorized focus to help achieve correct exposures. Featuring a motorized zoom, this lens is suitable for applications that require you to quickly focus on a person or object for better identification. You can set preset points for the motorized zoom and focus functions, which can then be accessed via a one-touch button on the lens controller device. Moreover, this lens comes with a C-type lens mount and has an aperture of f/3.8-360 (7.6-720).
Compatible with fixed and detachable lens cameras, the included TOK-2x extender is used to reduce the amount of light reaching the lens. When placed between the camera body and lens, this extender doubles the lens’ focal length from 10-550mm to 20-1100mm and changes the horizontal wide angle view from 34.57° to 17.67° (for 1/2" sensors).
- Designed for C-mount CCTV cameras with 1/2" sensors
- 55x zoom with 2x extender zoom
- Aperture range of f/3.8-360 (7.6-720) for effective surveillance in low-light as well as bright light conditions
- Auto Iris mechanism ensures that the camera captures detailed images even in areas with varying light intensity
- SD (Super-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration for improved image quality
- Preset points can be set for the motorized functions of the camera, and these are accessible via a one-touch button from a CCTV lens controller device