The purple and olive green 5 Million Dollar Home Bag from Crumpler is slightly larger than their 4 Million Dollar Home Bag but still remains a get-around shoulder bag designed to hold a standard DSLR or mirrorless camera as well as two lenses, plus accessories like a flash, extra battery, and memory cards. The tough, 900-denier exterior fabric is water-resistant and is complimented by a brushed padded nylon interior that is constructed not to hurt the finish of your equipment. The inside of the bag can be configured by using the movable touch-fastened dividers.
The bag is held in shape by its padded base and is protected by a large front flap that is secured with a snap buckle. The adjustable, 2.0" wide shoulder strap and the ergonomically-shaped padded carry handle make toting this bag comfortable. When using this bag in an environment where discretion is required, the touch fastener between the front compartment and the front flap can be made quiet by utilizing a fold-out silencer flap. By temporarily stopping the hook and loop portions of the touch fastener from coming into contact with each other, the sound created by opening a touch fastener is prevented while the bag can still be closed by using its buckle. As an added feature, the 5 Million Dollar Home Bag gives you a pair of side accessory loops on which you can attach other photo gear - perhaps a cleaning cloth, media card holder, mini tripod, or lens pouches.
For all sorts of smaller accessories, there's a zippered rear pocket and two mesh pockets inside the front compartment. This is a rugged street bag created to meet the demands of people who need a durable shoulder bag that holds your gear with a maximum of protection.
- Touch Fastener Silencer
- The touch fastener between the front flap and front compartment can be quieted using the included touch fastener silencer flap. With the silencer flap in use, the front compartment can be discreetly opened, closed, and locked down with the adjustable front buckle
- Flexible, Accessible Space
- The main compartment features two configurable touch fastened and brushed padded nylon dividers, while the dual zone front pocket features gusseted sides
- Wide, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- The more gear you carry, the more you need a wide shoulder strap to distribute the weight - and the more you'll appreciate the 5 Million Dollar Home's soft but strong 2.0" wide strap webbing. Complete with an adjustable buckle system, the length of the strap can be varied from 24 to 36"
- Carry Handle
- Ergonomic foam provides excellent comfort. It's shaped to fit your hand and fingers for ease of transport
- Accessory Loops
- The reinforced side accessory loops lets you attach other equipment for instant access
- Be it rain, hail, sleet, or snow, the bag's 900-denier outer is designed to weather the storm and keep your equipment dry
- Anti-Abrasive Surface
- The 900-denier outer and brushed padded nylon interior combine strength with smoothness. Your clothes don't catch and your equipment won't get scratched
- Structural Integrity
- The padded base insert ensures the bag holds its shape even when loaded - while the curved flap keeps everything under cover